Duties include, but are not limited to:if you need college paper writers
- Trade policy research
- Follow current events in trade policy and politics and update WITA members and subscribers on web platforms and social media
- Planning, preparation and participation in WITA events and programs
- Maintaining the WITA web page and the membership database on a daily basis
- Answering phones, filing, sorting mail, making deposits, etc. as office needs dictate
- Assist management of Young Trade Professionals organization
- Produce/design flyers and promotional materials
- Spring-Summer–Assisting in the organization of WITA’s Annual Awards Dinner
In addition, each intern will be required to work on tasks that is unique to their own personal interests that is also beneficial to the growth and promotion of WITA. This task is discussed and determined in conjunction with the Managing Director. There are three different focuses for interns that will be decided based on skills and interests. The different focus areas are meant to allow interns to achieve a greater degree of depth in these areas, while continuing to work across each area. Regardless of what specific roles they are assigned, interns will work across all areas and support the entire team.
The three focus areas are:
- Events Intern
- Research Intern
- Digital Media Intern
WITA internships are generally unpaid, however transportation costs can be reimbursed (within reason). Schedules are flexible but should be a minimum of 35 hours or 5 days a week.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters should address 3 things that you hope to accomplish during your internship, time requirements and expectations, and dates of availability. Resumes should either be cut and pasted into the body of an email, or sent as a Microsoft Word document or PDF.
Resumes can also be sent or faxed to: Internship Coordinator Washington International Trade Association 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW – Suite G-329 Washington, DC 20004 FAX: (202) 312-1601