On Thursday, March 26th, WITA cohosted its first webinar with the Asia Society Policy Institute on global problems faced during the current COVID-19 pandemic entitled: COVID-19 and Trade – A WTO Agenda.
Featuring (in order of appearance)
- Wendy Cutler, Vice President and Managing Director of the Asia Society Policy Institute Washington DC Office
- Ambassador Alan Wolff, Deputy Director-General of the World Trade Organization
- Professor Simon J. Evenett, Swiss Institute of International Economics and Department of Economics at the University of St. Gallen
- Trevor Gunn, Vice President of International Relations at Medtronic
- Suzanna Fisher, First Secretary (Trade) for the Embassy of Australia to the United States
WITA’s Executive Director, Ken Levinson, moderated the discussion