The Export Compliance Training Institute Presents…
IT Security, Cloud Computing, and Export Controls Webinar
Amidst news of high profile cyber-attacks against the US Government and private company networks, regulators at the Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS) and the State Department are beginning to connect the dots between data security and export controls. This webinar will help both export control professionals and IT network administrators to understand the need to work together to avoid, manage, and mitigate damage from inadvertent exports of technical information, by addressing some of these important topics:
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- What is the US Government thinking regarding cyber-attacks against companies with export-controlled technology?
- What is the impact of the new Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations regarding Network Penetration Reporting and Contracting for Cloud Services?
- What relationship should exist between your network administrators and export compliance personnel?
- What working definition of Cloud Computing should be used as a starting point to evaluate the impact of export controls?
- How to identify “parties to an export transaction” in a Cloud Computing environment?
- Who is responsible for compliance in the Cloud?
- What has the US Government said when asked about Cloud services and export controls?
- What are industry “best practices” with respect to the use of mobile devices by employees?
OR TO REGISTER NOW
Can’t make the live broadcast of this webinar?
Don’t worry; you will receive access to the webinar, via recording and PowerPoint presentation.