The Export Compliance Training Institute
ITAR, EAR & OFAC Commercial and Military Export Controls Seminar Series in Washington, DC:
How US Controls Impact Non-US Companies, Affiliates and Transactions
ITAR Compliance Seminar May 13-14, 2019 8AM-5PM
EAR/OFAC Compliance Seminar May 15-16, 2019 8AM-5PM
Embassy Suites Alexanderia Old Town
1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314
ITAR Compliance Seminar / May 13-14, 2019 SEMINAR AGENDA
EAR / OFAC Compliance Seminar / May 15-16, 2019 SEMINAR AGENDA
- A Comparison of CANADIAN and EU Rules to US Rules
- Analysis on Recent Developments in Export Controls from KEVIN J. WOLF (Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration)
The Export Compliance Training Institute will be in Washington, DC this May with its comprehensive and practical seminar series with focus on how the US rules (ITAR, EAR, OFAC) impact non-US companies as well as affiliates of US companies located outside of the United States. We will examine these current topics and more:
- New and updated definitions of key ITAR and EAR terms
- Rapidly evolving US sanctions policies
- Important changes in the treatment of dual and third country national employees of non-US companies
- Change in US presidential administration means new enforcement priorities
To learn more about the seminar as well as to register, visit the ECTI seminar page here.
ECTI Instructor Panel
Scott Gearity, Melissa Proctor, James Bartlett, John Boscariol, Stephan Müller, Christopher Tafe, Kevin Wolf,
and other special topic speakers.
To take advantage of the 10% discount for ICPA members, use coupon code ICPA10 with registration.