Here Is What You Will Learn
- Learn about the key labor standards and human rights applicable to global supply chains.
- Understand how compliance by companies with labor standards and human rights norms in global supply chains is being enforced and what can be expected going forward.
Get insights into the latest developments in labor standards and human rights law in the US, the EU and other countries and its application to global supply chains.
- Learn about best practices when it comes to supply chain governance.
Meet Your Expert: Kevin Kolben
Kevin Kolben is Associate Professor and Vice Chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management at Rutgers Business School. Kevin is an expert on transnational labor regulation and labor governance in supply chains. Active in policy, he has served on the National Advisory Committee for Labor Provisions of United States Trade Agreements for the US Department of Labor, has addressed the European Parliament on trade matters, and is currently serving a term as a US panelist for the USMCA’s Rapid Response Mechanism. He also regularly consults with governments and international organizations, such as the International Labor Organization.
What this Deep Dive Offers:
- Flexible Learning
Approx. 3 hrs of video, with a portion released every couple of days so you can watch at your own pace.
- Live lectures from a world-leading expert
Two live lectures by Kevin Kolben with opportunities to ask questions.
- Ongoing access to all content
Access to all videos and the recorded live lectures after the end of Deep Dive
Benefits of our Deep Dives
- Apply what you learn to real-world issues
You will be able to engage with other participants and apply what you learn to real-world issues.
- A Policyware Certificate
A Policyware certificate in Labor Standards and Human Rights in Global Supply Chains which you can display on LinkedIn.
- For your career
Build your network, become global, and be better at your job.