WITA will generate over 100,000 emails for each NAFTA Series event, and over 1,000,000 emails for the entire series. By sponsoring this signature WITA series or individual events, you will reach over 12,000 international trade policy professionals, including, but not limited to, business people, diplomats and trade officials from all NAFTA and FTA partner countries, academics, U.S. government officials (in the Administration and Congress), attorneys, consultants, and others. By sponsoring this series, you will ensure brand or your firm is recognized as a leader in this debate (whether you support NAFTA or oppose it).
Widely considered Washington DC’s “premier” trade forum, WITA is the largest non-profit, non-partisan, neutral forum in the nation’s capital focused on the open and robust discussion of international trade and economic issues. NAFTA Series programs will be recorded and available for viewing in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and around the world.
Full Series Sponsorship Benefits Include
(Modified benefits for sponsorship of individual events available)
- Special Recognition at all NAFTA Series events and communications, including but not limited to event emails, special signage, handouts, pop ups, etc.
- Opportunity for logo’ed contributions to our sponsor table at the NAFTA Series events
- Unlimited free passes to all WITA NAFTA series events
- Special recognition at WITA’s Annual Awards Dinner – Washington’s biggest and most widely attended trade event of the year.
- Recognition in all official WITA NAFTA publications
- Sidebar logo rotation on both of WITA’s website platforms WITA.org and AmericasTradePolicy.com
- Opportunity for rotational content on WITA.org and AmericasTradePolicy.com for duration of the NAFTA Series
- Option for a one-time dedicated email using WITA’s database of over 12,000 trade professionals.
- Logo-Link on WITA’s website, event pages, invitations, and promotions.
Contact Diego Anez at 202-312-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the benefits of sponsoring the whole series or individual events.